Thursday, October 25, 2012

Feast of Blades is Upon Us!




 Hi Again Fellows! I apologize for the delay in posts, I got caught up in trying to get everything ready for the Feast and forgot to share the progress, so 'ERE WE GO!!







These Little Horsemen are my counts as Screamers: 

They are handy little constructs that ride around the battlefield tearing up delicious vehicles and heavy armour. My fluff behind them is something akin to being a flesh/machine hybrid infused with some good old fashioned daemons. That accounts for their ethereal appearance and their ability to ride through units (i.e. "slashing attack") and tear apart the rest with all that AP 2 goodness!




In my defense, I didn't do it... but it is still some impressive freehand....
As always I have more to come, I will get one more post with another of my new units for the tourney before heading down so look for that tomorrow!

Let me know what you think about any and all of the conversions you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment